Help with TibEd

Naja

I hope this is the right board to do this on. :O

So yes, I have TibEd, and the main thing I want to edit is the occurence of dust storms. Essentially, to make them as infrequent/non-existant as I can for campaigns. This is the display under 'general,' regarding it:

StormKillChance = 127

StormMinWait = 7500 

StormMaxWait = 1500

StormMaxLife = 2500

StormMinLife = 2000

Now, I've tried playing with these before, but I learned quickly that I was seriously playing with fucking fire; as I watched in stark horror as 10..11..12..13 tornadoes started spawning in my base.  ???

Can anyone tell me what each of those 5 properties stand for, and what I could edit to get the above-stated desire of mine? Thanks.

Here is the code from the Rules file in ICW mod:

StormKillChance = 200 //127 //the chance it will pick a unit up

StormMinWait = 7500  // around 6 minute mininimum wait

StormMaxWait = 1500  // a random amount of this value plus mininimum will be maximum, ie at present max wait is 9000 clicks ie 7.5 mins

StormMaxLife = 2500  // around 2 mins Max time a storm will be on the map

StormMinLife = 2000  //Min time a storm will be on the map (approx 1.66 mins)

So in my example above I left the storms as standard but increased the likelyhood of a unit being picked up.

To REDUCE storms, increase STORMMinwait value and reduce STORMMaxLife and STormMinLife values. The first will mean they come less often and the second/third will reduce the time a storm is present on the map.