dune2000 problems,....

syczek

i play online dune2000 , and after game, i get error "get new square45 Ggame ticks=538347]"

and tried to load again, and i get next " cannot load dune2000.exe probality your game is damaged or no such file or directory, if windows not found, you can manually find the foolder with game, if search be no effect, reinstall game, and contact with westwood tech support"

grrrr. game is fresh,

i buyed new CD-rom speed 56x reinstalled game, and try again, game work propertly to time when i download dune2000 debugger(program to remove bugs from game, these bugs has been not found by testers, program automatically try to find, if find delete bug, i have clean game, whtout bugs,

one of bugs= when you end harkonnen mission 9, all enemies destroyed, and harvesters, but  you dont found more harvesters, and game is not finished(?)  when i debugged, i dont have any problems with speed , with 16bit grapchics. etc

WHEN I BUY NEW COMP WITH NEW GRAPCHIC CARD,

AND WITH PROCESSOR INTEL PENTIUM 5 PRO 1GHZ ,CARD GRAPCHIC,GRAPCHIC CARD NIVIDA GEFORCE 4MMX 128MB.I BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE 16BITS GRAPCHICS, .IS REALLY POSSIBLE TO PLAY IN 16BIT BUT TO THIS REQUIRED A NEW GRAPCHIC CARD AND NEW PROCESSOR, NEEDED BETTER CONNECTION, AND L00Z

my sister played with friend from canada on 16bit, and said to me "is great cool, no errors, no crashes, game work better,no lags"

note

in pirated games, cannot play online, only on orginal can,

i have debugged game, and i dont have any problems with speed, before debugging, game been slow, and sometimes crash, froze the buttons online, when WOL is off, i cant play online and i make small project for practice games "building lic"

program to make random build order, is in tests, and can be used to make best, just u select the how many buldings, how u need power, factories, refineries etc. and calculate, you get the answer with build order and tips .. have some screenshots from program but i ive HERE if program tests be end. testers : jendrake9, tomekk, rat , mouse , POLFAN,