Demon Insiders

Balrog1911

This thread will be sort of like Diablo and those types of games. Only this time, you're the demons.

Here's the idead:

Choose a demon with which to play. Just state name, demon type, what the demon is like, and i will assign strengths, weaknesses, etc.

The objective of all demons is to burst forth from the earth onto the surface so we can run rampant. I am hte Head Demon. I will only give advice or reanimate dead demons. Some demons may wish to ally with the humans and fight their kin. Tunnels have been bored, and there are humans guarding them. The average human troop is strong enough to take on 3 demons, so i would advise you to toughen yourself up, get some equipment, and ally with others before taking on the tunnel guards. There are 30 human troops for each tunnel. THey will get a little harder each time, so be sure that you are strong enough. I will grant everyone 3 reanimates. When they have died 3 times, their game is up and they have to pick a new demon and start over.

Eliminated human troops do not come back.

There is a slow health regeneration. Depending on how much damage you took in the battle, I will state how long till you have full health.

You each have 1 chance to call on me ingame. I can cause earthquakes, a horde of demon minions, and some other spells. Choose carefully what you want.

Have fun taking over earth.

Name: Cathaderat

Can I be a fallen angel? (if its ok) can I have a bastard sword and a small shield, both enchanted with unholy power?

My armor is made of souls that I have corrupted, and they are permenently bound to me. Every time I slay another being, I capture their sould, and it increases my armor.

Since I am a fallen angel, most of my angelic abilities have been revoked. I cannot fly, but I have corrupted the flying powers into the ability to "wallcrawl" for lack of a better word, so I can jump really high and walk on walls and ceilings.

I also have the ability to change my appearance, depending on who is looking at me, but people with stronger faiths and willpowers tend to see through it.

Scrinlord:

Your attributes are:

Very agile, lightly built yet strong. Your shapechanger ability is reserved for once every 3 posts. Otherwise everything is ok.

Other: There are smaller tunnels infested with creatures, about 3 weaker and 1 medium srength creautre each tunnel. POst your fights, i'll do results.

Seeing as there is a lack of people, i will join.

I am Serathren, a demon who can bend fire to his will.

I can send a shockwave out for a radius of 20 meters. THis is sometimes accompanied by a rush of flame. My jumping capabilities are awesome, and my weapons are a Flameblade and a DemonCleaver. I also have jet-black armor that guards against fire and any form of heat. It will also deflect medium-caliber bullets.

I am a demon of Medium build, quite agile and very strong. I will still act as Head Demon. Scrinlord, you'll be the one deciding how my fights go.

no Diablo knowledge required. It isn't turn based fighting, that's all you need to know. I'll post a map as soon as i'm done making it.

If you want to join, come in. As long as you have a good imagination, you're fine hre. If not, we'll help out.