sarbuaka the cheat

shygirl4

hmmmm sarbaukar not only are you a CHEAT and a LOSER your DUMB as well ,I don't know anything about the Icecheat , only what I read from your post , its common sense though sarbaukar that if your going to cheat (which you admit you do) you would do it in a tournament game , as all other games are friendly games (no need to cheat) doh. secondly don't try to shift the emphasis away from you , and your cheating , and on to me , by saying I cheat dumbo , I don't cheat and , I would not stoop to your level , thirdly if you sux so much that you need a trainer , use it off line sarbaukar ...doh ...... if you want online training ask me to train you :)..... also sarbaukar , try not to be so childish in your replies, if the only response you can think of , to the statement that your a cheat is , "your not a girl" well maybe you should ask your mom to reply for you.....

p.s. if you don't like criticism sarbaukar maybe you shouldn`t gloat so much about your cheating,its not big and its not clever. it just makes you look stupid.

p.p.s. maybe you would like to settle this debate in a 1 v 1 game ? ... unless your scared

There you go again big noteing yourself you seem to think you are so good and all.There is a IM you nOOb but you want everyone to hear you. Go and read my lock thread again.

ROFL yeh right as if I would wanna get trained by a *GIRL*

You really speak like a girl to,how about you stop hiding under that girl nick and come out and be a real man ROFL

And about that 1 vs 1 I havent played d2k in well over 2 years but if you want 1 vs 1 in Emperor Id be more and happy to teach you a lesson.

your becoming very tiresome sarbaukar , youv`e lost the argument about your cheating , and you have nothing inteligent left to to say , all you can add to this topic now is excuses about not playing dune2000 for 2 years , funny i saw you there the other nite ...just scroll up sarbaukar and keep reading what i wrote to you earlier,that should keep you amuzed for a few hours.

p.s. im curious sarbaukar are you gay ? because its obviouse you dont like girls ..... do you prefare men ????

anyway this debate is now finished sarbaukar im taking TIMENN`s advive and ending this topic,if you have anything you want to say to me IM me :)