Two Years

ordos45

I was woken up at 5 in the morning, my mom said look what happened??! and the first tower was hit. then I saw live the second tower being hit. It was a shock, and called a friend and woke him up to talk about it. It was a really yucky day. I didnt grieve much over the deaths as many did. I thought it an insult to grieve when they werent related to me. I hate it when people fawn over me and my personal business, so I thought it was respectful, even though they didnt know it, to make sure that I knew the loss was not nearly as bad for me as it was for all of them. The thing I was sad about is that it happened on american soil.

The saddest thing of all, is that suddenly everybody became a patriot. It took thousands of lives to end for people to actually appriciate the country they live in. Suddenly people thought they could correct their lack of caring for their country by sticking an american flag in their yard and on their car.

businesses making money off of selling american flags, and other items. bleh

And you think your not giving a fuck makes anyone angry? Sorry it doesn't. And yes, I do think about those that die in terrorist attacks around the world. However, I find it interesting you don't care that there were Dutch victims on 9/11.

I don't want to make anyone angry. I just explained my p.o.v. And on another note, I wasn't talking about the terrorist attacks alone. I was talking about every human being killed by another. Which include the victims the US milatary makes in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US thinks it's so special, ONLY 3000 persons where killed on a world wide scale that is near to nothing. But still Americans keep saying the world stood still. It may have, but thats not because of the 9/11 attack, it was because they where holding their breath wondering what the US would do to retaliate. At first I thought: "Ok, let's go WWIII". Then the thread became less. But now, 2 years later, I think the US-goverment wants it. Not like a real WW, but more of a kind that eradecates all potential enemies of the US. This, I find disturbing.

Oh, and about the Dutch victims, there where 3 or something like that, which I didn't knew. More than 3 Dutchman die every day, of normal or ab-normal causes. Do you think I care about them?

Thats repulsing Babylon.

It is irrelevant how many people die each day, 3,000 at once in non-wartime is catastrophic. Further more, despite the numbers people from your own country died when the planes hit, it doesn't matter if you knew them or not. And you