Question

sarb

1. Do many people still play this online

2. Is there still a ladder

3. Do trainers still work online

4. Do you still have clans n how attactive are they

5. This was my first R.T.S game it used to be great I played many hours online in a clan called OZ anyone remember them it was well over 2 years ago

1. yes people still play online :)

2. westwood scraped teh ladder about a year ago >:(

3. trainers do not work online they make the game crash :(

4. there are still clans but membership is in single figures :-

5. i remember oz clan , i had a lot of good battles with them , only one member survives though :)

http://mysite.freeserve.com/shy ???

Well I had a trainer that worked online I think it was icecheat or something like that.It was f5 I think that cleared map for you and F3 to get win but money cheat didnt work.

BTW whos the OZ member who still playin, I used to play with veron0z my nick was killer0z

lol .. it was well rumoured that the OZ clan was full of cheats .... :).... i guess you have cleared that one up for us now with your admision .... thx sarbaukar ... as for its worth as a cheat though , it would be of no use @ all (only to newbies and cheats like yourself) , f5 to clear the map , it only takes a few seconds to clear the map anyway without cheats , and f3 to get the win , that would only work in a tournament game , which westwood scraped about a year ago , so sarbaukar from your admision that you used the ice cheat i can only presume that you would have used it in a tournament game to cheat your opponent out of a win , well that must have filled you with pride sarbaukar ...

P.S. what a loser >:(

http://mysite.freeserve.com/shy

Whats the big deal shygirl I had to see if this trainer worked.If I was told there was a trainer out that worked online I would try it,even someone as DUMB as you would try it. So dont give me this crap >:( about cheating.Seems to me you know what this icecheat trainer is because I didnt say anything about f3 win in a tourney,which by the way worked as you would NO!!!

BTW: You seem to whine like a little GIRL

Enjoy yourself MRS Wanna Be Emperor

ROFL Female yeh right I think you wish you where a female :-*Theres one from me Sweetie