1 Screenshot

About This File

Author » Antisonic
Tileset » Arrakis
Release » 2001-10-19
Players » Five
Map Size » 256 * 256
Additional Info » Well this is my first attempt with the new editor, took a bit of playing with and some things did not work, but oh well. I have a slow connection so can not play online, but my friends and I LAN pretty hard so this is geared with what we like in mind. The map is as large as they get, with largish bases, but not so easy to be exploited, as they are split in two halves with a narrow gap of rock between. large deposit of spice outside bases initially then players will need to depend on the spice blooms later in game. The base landmasses are based (in a wierd way) on the shape of Australia, (my homeland), hence the map title. there is a large cluster of rock in the cetre which comprises of the fifth base (if anyone is unlucky (or lucky if you like the advantages it can offer) enough to get stranded there. My friends and I like big bases with huge battles over large maps, so that is what this is. Oh and the dead worms where just me playing with a few items and to break up the space.