The List Of XP Problems

Instead of making a insane amount of threads I made one for my multiple XP issues. None of which are listed here are a issue were a issue when I had Windows ME installed.

1) When Windows Media is playing a song and I select repeat it will go into the song 10 seconds and then restart it and play normally.

2) Emperor crashes only online if I spend to much time in a room, sometimes mid-game.

3) I can't play Ghost Recon online. I installed the most up-to-date pacthes and it doesn't detect them. When I go into a game that doesn't require them the GHOST RECON game screen comes back up. Computer makes a few noises and then throws me back to lobby.

I've tried obvious things such as drivers updates, closing programs, etc... I've attached my Di.

3) I can't play Ghost Recon online. I installed the most up-to-date pacthes and it doesn't detect them. When I go into a game that doesn't require them the GHOST RECON game screen comes back up. Computer makes a few noises and then throws me back to lobby.

I've tried obvious things such as drivers updates, closing programs, etc... I've attached my Di.

now this should not have anything to do with XP. The game is too new for that. I don't know what it is, perhaps your ghost reacon version number is not correct. But i highly doubt that the game has any problems with win XP

Is this the dxdiag AFTER you updated your drivers ? If so, I'd say somethings wrong with your update:

Card name: NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64

Driver Version: 5.01.2001.1240 (English)

DDI Version: 7

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 8/17/2001 14:56:02

Description: Creative Sound Blaster PCI

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Signed: Yes

Date and Size: 8/17/2001 12:19:34

Apart from that, try lowering your desktop resolution.

I dont know Ghost i mean i have XP and everything works fine and dandy . Havent had one problem except with the VM and that got fixed up ( thanx nyar :)) and i have most of the games you have and they all work fine. About GR though i cant get mine to work but i think thats a AOL issue. I dont know its pretty weird that all this happened to you.