Casualties

we arent after the oil fields if we wanted them we would have them now but we are letting the people have them because the ARE the peoples...this isnt the USA property so we arent going to take anythin back with us well except for saddams head hehe

it was on the news u could probable got to www.cnn.com and findout but it was on the cnn channel and i got dibbs on his head ~die4honr picks up an axe and cuts saddams skull off his lifeless body and takes off runnin~

i think i know a bit more[i m not trying to show off]

But USA can use the oil to supply their army in the middle east and possibly try to 'rid other arab nations of international threats' with its oil supplying its vechicles and aircraft

What is the UN there for then...so much money and hard work pumped into it and then just allow another nation to ask the other nation's leader to f**k out of the country and let them take over without a proper reason,only saying that they are an internal global threat

we feel threatened by them and it is like when u trap a bear in a corner of a room with a man in it it is gonna attato defend itself that is what the USA is doin and we will do what it takes to stay alive

"at first i was afriad

i was petrified...

kept thinkin i could never live without u by myside

but then i spent so many nights thinkn how u did me wrong but i grew strong and i learned how to get along and so your back from outer space i just wlked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face i should have changed that stupid lock i should have made u leave ur key if i had known for just 1 secound ud be back to bother me go on now go walk out the door dont turn around now cuz ur not welcome anymore arent u the 1 who tried to hurt me with goodbyes u think id crumble...think id lay down and die

oh no not i i will survive oh as long as i know how to love i know ill stay alive i got all my life to live and i got all my love to give and ill survive, I WILL SURVIVE HEY HEY"