Is it worth downloading?

Death42

OMFG! thats a kick ass mod, good job to whoever made it, i play it alot now, id like to point out the good and bad so

GOOD~The units are really creative and have originality, the attacks are great, grenade tank, grenadiers, toxic throwing leeches, strong light infantry, all of the houses have something good n them, ordos AA infantry that you created were a good idea, they are strong and kick *ss, burning the enemies( i took 25 of them and won a skirmish on hard!) no glitches or problms in the game play, the mod does not affect the graphics

BAD~Units are expensive and some not worth it ex. shotgun walker, it does not play on campaign mode for me. No Special weapons(not like i give a sh*t though)some of the vehicles are way the hell to strong, ex. the cobra that doesnt deploy, really cheap fast and destroys a construction yard in 5 hits, if you upgrade some of the special houses you get nothing

:) Overall Grade 93/100 ;) :)

This is a big post

BAD~Units are expensive and some not worth it ex. shotgun walker, it does not play on campaign mode for me. No Special weapons(not like i give a sh*t though)some of the vehicles are way the hell to strong, ex. the cobra that doesnt deploy, really cheap fast and destroys a construction yard in 5 hits, if you upgrade some of the special houses you get nothing

I'm glad you enjoyed it and in its defence:

I know the campaign mode is impossible to play but that's due to my rather chaotic approach to INI editing (which has changed by the way and my new mod - currently unnamed - will be playable on campaign). If you mean super weapons, are you sure you downloaded the patch? It adds 3 new super weapons plus textures for the kulchatah and 2 new units. The kobra (spike cannon) *is* very powerful, but in retrospect it can easily be destroyed by the cheaper and faster meson projector tank or the Kulchatah APC, or indeed very easily by infantry in general. Finally, yes I know some of the buildings unnecessarily upgrade, but hey, I was running out of time and had other things I needed to do (and I'm lazy :P).

Thanks for trying it =).

It looks like it says more BAD than it does GOOD but its because i explained why it was bad, Oh and the Cobra(spike cannon) can be dodged extremely easy, im not complaining though, i couldnt make a mod worth sh*t. I liked the texture you added to the vehicle even though its just a skin on it, i dont have any patches for the game yet, oh also, was one of the super weapons a guild super cannon? if so then never mind cuz then i found them... how long did this mod take you to do? I think it would take around 30 hours( 300 hours for me) Yeah, those infantry that shoot missiles which burn the enemy are fairly inexpensive and kick the sh*t out of both types. Oh and those Cadavers? Werent they sortof a replica of the Sardakaur? I likes the gas and acid hosts the most they had good attacks and were really cheap. Whoah, this is a big post too, it MIGHT even be bigger...lol

1) Get a patch for the mod (its only about 5 megs) from Dune Editing.

2) Yes the guild cannon is *A* super weapon although I suggest you try the Tempest one.

3) It took a while, don't quite know how long.

4) The Photon projector infantry are powerful but very slow and vulnerable to Kulchatah infantry (and Cadavres).

5) The Cadaver can *roar* at nearby infantry causing them to flee off the map.

Sorry out there, Vidiware, hope you forgive me for my mistake, anyway, yes, I know, It's been a very long-time since my last post. Well, I know its hurt, but I have stop playing E:BFD for sometime now, instead, I switched to "Peace & War:1796 to 1815", it's a great game, I suggest to you guys that you should all tried it, believe me, you will not regret it.

Well, I'm happy, that this topic has manage to help some people that been searching for a mod for this TRUE CLASSIC game (E:BFD), just for example, one of our friend or member, XxxbillabongxxX, well, friend, I'm glad that you enjoyed one of the many mods that scattered around here, and I'm happy that the mod you tried is one of Apollyon's mod. I really admired this guy (Apollyon) you know, why?, well, I suggest to you that should explore the past topic and, maybe, you will know the answer someday (XxxbillabongxxX), but wait!, now that you've tried a mod, I highly reccomended to you, that you give a chance for those other modders around here, by trying their respectful works (E:BFD Mods), It's not just going to make them feel good, it's going to make them continue making mods for thisother game and because of that, game that suppost to be boring are getting interesting day by day, and for that, I salute all modders in here, and not just here, all around the world that been supporting their respective games.

Well guys, nice talking to you all, gotta go now, I'll just going to catch on you guys.

NOTE: I Been searching for the website of "Peace & War" but no avail. Any help out there?

Thanks!