Everquest 2

Gh0stzzz

wow everquest for ps2 sucks? lol my best friend was just talking to me about buying it tomorrow for his ps2 and the online adapter and stuff. I guess I should tell him that it might not be all its cracked out to be. he used to come over to my house all the time and play that game for hours on end. everquest 3 years ago was more addictive than any other form of entertainment I have ever come across, it was simply amazing. to have a game that could so easily transform you into a world of such fantasy and culture, wow man....

maybe the whole transformation of reality into this fantasy game was helped along by me smoking a little buddah, but hey I'm trying to be serious when I say everquest 2 will rob people blind of their will to function in everyday life. I can't wait!!!!!!

Cringes to think what my girlfriend will think when I start playing this game.... man...

Yeah I called him up and told him that the graphics could be very bad, because alot of you guys were saying it would be. He was actually at the store before I called him on the verge of buying it and told me the cover for the game looked so crappy that he decided to wait before he bought it and find out more about it.

Hmm so does anyone have an recent news about EQ2? I think I looked at the website quite alot just drooling over the graphics but I really do think that it will be delayed.. In a way I hope it does get delayed cause the AMD Athlon 700Mhz 256RAM and Geforce1 Video Card won't cut it. The requirements for the final product will probably be insane.