I am OUTRAGED. (Generals)

Stoned Hyena

i decided not to post my book of flames cuz this thread will be closed then.

I can play Generals on defealt settings without any lag.

And in mltiplayer,well.... I DONT KNOW !!!

every time i try to connect to multiplayer it just says i can't connect to server.

So i got on the boards,i made an account,and now i cant use it cuz of my age,and every time when i try to do a new account there it gives me the message before i even start !!!

Does anybody here has an ideau on how to get the hell online or what the hell is causing this bug.

Pls tell... if i cant get on multiplayer in 2 days i'm gonna take it back to the store and trade it for AC2.

i decided not to post my book of flames cuz this thread will be closed then.

I can play Generals on defealt settings without any lag.

And in mltiplayer,well.... I DONT KNOW !!!

every time i try to connect to multiplayer it just says i can't connect to server.

So i got on the boards,i made an account,and now i cant use it cuz of my age,and every time when i try to do a new account there it gives me the message before i even start !!!

Does anybody here has an ideau on how to get the hell online or what the hell is causing this bug.

Pls tell... if i cant get on multiplayer in 2 days i'm gonna take it back to the store and trade it for AC2.

The multiplayer online connection los is going to be fixed in a patch coming later today.

As for your account, try creating a new one with another e-mail address. That should do the trick.