multiplayer download

when i try to do the multiplayer for dune 2000 i register on westwood and it gives me the password and it works but when i get to the screen that says connecting to westwood that goes away and a screen pops up that says a download is needed so i try to download only it just sits there at 0% downloaded until an error comes up and it freezes.

when i try to do the multiplayer for dune 2000 i register on westwood and it gives me the password and it works but when i get to the screen that says connecting to westwood that goes away and a screen pops up that says a download is needed so i try to download only it just sits there at 0% downloaded until an error comes up and it freezes.

You can go directly to the FTP site for your update -- some auto-updaters do not work. Anyhow, not sure which version you will need but here's the link for the FTP site:

ftp://ftp.westwood.com/pub/dune2000/updates/

Here is the different versions and my guess for which language version of the game that it's for:

D2K106DM.EXE - German ??

D2K106FR.EXE - French

D2K106IT.EXE - Italy

D2K106SP.EXE - Spanish

D2K106UK.EXE - British

D2K106US.EXE - American