Can you change Super Weapons?

poopydooky

oh my go this makes me so mad when newbies or any1 else join a game and are like change money...turn prebuilkt on...turn superweapons off...doesnt that wanna make you just flame the poop out of them?everytime it happens to me now i am like if i had wanted those settings then i would have joind your game.does that make any1 else mad?????

Not really. I just smile and type: "If you don't like it, leave it". :)

I guess it would also depend on my mood. If I set out to play a game that I was taking seriously to improve my skill on those particular settings, etc, etc, then I would be really tight on the settings and nothing would be changed. If I'm just out for a fun game or I'm too tired for serious practice, then I guess it would depend on how 'reasonable' the settings change request is. For example, if I had the money on 15k, and someone asked for more cash, I'd deny that request.

regardless of how you were feeling, would you change the settings for someone that said, "TURN SUPERS ON AND TURN UP THE MONEY TO 3000000. AND TURN ON THE PRE OPTION AND 10 UNITS" with the choices of houses of Atreides, Guild of Navigators, and Fremen? it's obvious he's just gonna try to go guild fast and build 50 minos along with infinately many fedaykin and try to pump out a few palaces. that is almost impossible to beat unless you feel like having a mass execution of your units. you COULD just do the same thing as him but that just loses the fun of the game and there is no strategy or skill. and he'd still win. it'd just be a boring game.

on that note, does anyone know how you can kill a thing like that with house ordos? any ideas? or are you just screwed if it comes to that? considering that by the time it comes to that i will be broke with only a few units from the demolition of that person's allie's base. any ideas? i know this isn't the right place to put this but it just came into my mind.

someone that said, "TURN SUPERS ON AND TURN UP THE MONEY TO 3000000. AND TURN ON THE PRE OPTION AND 10 UNITS"

Combine someone coming into my room (in Emperor) and saying that, and a bad day or a bad mood for me, and that would get you a right click on your house icon. ;D >:(

on that note, does anyone know how you can kill a thing like that with house ordos? any ideas? or are you just screwed if it comes to that? considering that by the time it comes to that i will be broke with only a few units from the demolition of that person's allie's base. any ideas? i know this isn't the right place to put this but it just came into my mind.

I'd say you're basically screwed. That's why with House Ordos, you have to rush quickly and kill quickly. Something I have yet to master, so I won't say much.

not true. i've been with the house for a good long time and i hardly ever rush unless it fits the occasion (i.e. a slow builder only has a ref up and i have my fac and bar up already) you have to know which units to build along with which other units to support the first units, etc. etc. etc. but yeah, if i played someone who had the stuff aforementioned, i'd be utterly screwed. if ANYONE knows a countermove for that, i'm sure emprworm might like to hear it too.