Probably the easiest skirmish ever.

Ninja231

I just had the easiest skirmish on hard difficulty right now.

I was on fishers plain, me=atreides comp=ordos

I just sent in 5 of each sardukar+8 Fedaykin.

The base was pretty massive and I planned to do one of my normal rushes so when I got to the base I took out 2 pop-up turrets and 1 refinery(they had more than 1 by the way) and just after the refinery went up They sold EVERYTHING and attacked with all the troops that came from the buildings which were easily taken out and then I won. ;D Has this EVER happened to anyone else.

P.S. How do I take screenies?

1. The AI is programmed to sell all buildings when it has run out of money and has no refineries.

The AI is programmed to cell everything on homeplanets when it has run out of money.

2. To take an screenshot press the print screen key right next to the f12 key, alt-tab out and open an program like paint. Paste it in and voila, here you have your screenshot. There are special programs on the net that alows you to just press the printscreen button and the screenshot is inmediatly saved, i have such an program but i've forgotten where to download it so i can't tell.

--ken124578

Well one thing was that there was spice right in front of the base and there were at least 6 harvesters there so I don't think this is a money matter somehow. And they had (as I've already pointed out) more than 1 refinery, about three and so this doesn't have anything to do with it. Just the AI probably thought that I WOULD win which I did so it sold off. ;D ;D