Very Good Short Story in the Dune Universe

TMA_1

I just finished the 'HuntingHarkonnens' short story. It was surprsingly great. I wont say what I see wrong with brian and kevin's views on the butlerian jihad, because frankly its in their hands and can do what they wish with it. If the preludes are as good as this short story, then I will be pleased. What do you guys think?

It isnt frank herbert. It sounds exactly like the prequels do vanguard. They are no where near as good as Franks, so all around. it was great. you have to take the prequels at a lower bar than the books written by frank.

I read it again. Vanguard you are right on this one. Frankly its not frank herbert material. Cymeks? sounds hokey to me. It just seemed too starwars like. I wished McNelly and frank would have written the jihad series. THe fact that they tried it out shows me that KJA and Brian are not following exactly how frank wanted it.

yeah but they didnt do it intelligently. seriously, the jihad was not like that. If you cant see that vanguard than I am shocked. The writing was better than any of us can do. Thats not the point as much as how he tells the story. its not correct in my opinion to the dune universe itself. I hope you can see that.