[Release] Campaign "The Legand of General Tao“ by MattBaker

I create a small campaign called "The Legand of General Tao". There are 13 missions and an ending so total 14 missions.
Just put all files to "Missions" folder with other missions (like War of the Landsraad and other campaigns ). No other files or mods needed.
There might be a random bug in mission 12(The only one big map) . It may or may not happen during playing, so I suggest to save the game every 10 minutes.When you load the saved game the bug may not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

LOT.zip

• Like 1

ayyy poggers! I'll have to check this out too

naturally, Nguyen is here :P this madlad has run every single d2k mission. I mean, like, every single one lol

I look forward to seeing how these play out! :)

10 hours ago, Fey said:

ayyy poggers! I'll have to check this out too

naturally, Nguyen is here :P this madlad has run every single d2k mission. I mean, like, every single one lol

I look forward to seeing how these play out! :)

I switched to my new laptop and start using Dunemaster. WOW!!!!!!! brandnew experience!! A lot of new missions!!!! You guys are so great!!!!

15 hours ago, MattBaker said:

please select from Smugglers campaign :D 

copy that :P

15 hours ago, MattBaker said:

I switched to my new laptop and start using Dunemaster. WOW!!!!!!! brandnew experience!! A lot of new missions!!!! You guys are so great!!!!

I hope you enjoy 'em! :)

• 2 weeks later...

@MattBaker

Mission 1: The escape idea was interesting. I've never played a mission like this before. Good idea!

Misson 2: I love playing with limited resources. Even though I couldn't use Siege tanks much ( :D ), I completed the level with difficulty. 

Mission 3: I didn't quite understand or achieve what you were aiming for with the Sonic tank. But I liked that it never changed once it was attached to the repair pad. How did you do this?

Mission 4: Very very interesting idea. Actually, there were missions where we chose allies before, but this time, their proximity made me wonder how we should choose. I chose Atreides, I don't regret it. I enjoyed it very much

Mission5: The beginning I must admit, it was very difficult. It was a cleverly designed mission. I was surprised by the arrival of MCV and the rebuilding of the buildings as they were demolished :D 

Mission 6: I tried using MCV. :D Of course I failed, again it was a section where I had limited resources. I received good support from the mercenaries. I evaluated Devestators well.

Mission 7-8:

I don't play the times. I fail most of them. I tried it once, so I skipped this part :(

But I was successful on my first play through episode 8. It was very difficult for me. They were coming from everywhere :D

I keep playing😊

37 minutes ago, jbil1989 said:

@MattBaker

Mission 1: The escape idea was interesting. I've never played a mission like this before. Good idea!

Misson 2: I love playing with limited resources. Even though I couldn't use Siege tanks much ( :D ), I completed the level with difficulty. 

Mission 3: I didn't quite understand or achieve what you were aiming for with the Sonic tank. But I liked that it never changed once it was attached to the repair pad. How did you do this?

Mission 4: Very very interesting idea. Actually, there were missions where we chose allies before, but this time, their proximity made me wonder how we should choose. I chose Atreides, I don't regret it. I enjoyed it very much

Mission5: The beginning I must admit, it was very difficult. It was a cleverly designed mission. I was surprised by the arrival of MCV and the rebuilding of the buildings as they were demolished :D 

Mission 6: I tried using MCV. :D Of course I failed, again it was a section where I had limited resources. I received good support from the mercenaries. I evaluated Devestators well.

Mission 7-8:

I don't play the times. I fail most of them. I tried it once, so I skipped this part :(

But I was successful on my first play through episode 8. It was very difficult for me. They were coming from everywhere :D

I keep playing😊

NOTE : Moreover; Fiction-Story explanations and satisfactory :)