Kwisatz Haderach update

Edric O

Yes, that's right, I'm now a news updater here at Dune Editing. My main concern will be the Kwisatz Haderach mod. As you might know, the KH team is formed of me, Nema Fakei and Jacob Zac Douds. The founder, ghostysquare, has left the team, sadly...However, we're well on our way to completing KH version 2.00, so I'm posting here the changes and new features that you can expect. We hope we'll finish it very soon, but I can't make any guarantees...New units in v2.00:Corrino Advanced Carryall (aircraft)Harkonnen Stalker (stealth vehicle)Ordos Slasher (infantry)Corrino Rescue Vehicle (vehicle)Corrino (?) Cannon (building - haven't decided on the name yet)New features and bug fixes:- you'll be able to play against a Corrino computer- you'll be able to play House Corrino with pre-built bases on- Corrino icons are now grouped nicely, instead of being scattered all over the sidebar- new & improved textures!- better gray icons- Corrino players can now use the Fremen subhouse- payments on non-spice maps are no longer random! So non-spice maps are finally fairI might have forgotten a few... and there are also unit balance changes, but those aren't set in stone yet.Help us decide the name of the Corrino (?) Cannon! (a sort of Mega Cannon - it's the new Corrino superweapon)Vote here