Couple of Thingies

riper

First, and I have no idea how to say this, but alphabeta4000 has released a new template to use for modmaking instead of the standard rules.txt. I personally couldn't find the difference but I only looked for 10 secs so that explains a lot =). It can be found nowhere as I'm too busy but look for it soon.Then something I'm not sure of. Remember I took this site layout from an illegal site? (I won't give the name or Gob is on my ass again hehe). Well that illegal site has been found by legal companies and torn apart. I'm now starting an investigation to find the person that reported the site. If I find you, then ooh better watch your butt cuz I've got a hot long sword here that I'm gonna stick in it and keep thrusting a hundred times until you scream! (umm, umm, no this is not a homosexual statement!!!).I also got awarded a new nickname by alphabeta4000 today: 'The Grim Riper' - ooh devilish!