happy birthday to dune 2000!

Dato

Shaddam_IV_cake.jpg

happy birthday to dune 2000! 20 years ago westwood released this great game! best game ever!
after 20 year we still play this game and many people making new stuffs for this game. dune2000 most active game from dune game series! dune2000 still have more active online players than other dune games because peope like evreything in this game memorys and new features make people never forget about this game and im glad to see this 1f642.png congratulations to evreyone 1f642.png long live the fighters!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, dato 2000 said:

Shaddam_IV_cake.jpg

happy birthday to dune 2000! 20 years ago westwood released this great game! best game ever!
after 20 year we still play this game and many people making new stuffs for this game. dune2000 most active game from dune game series! dune2000 still have more active online players than other dune games because peope like evreything in this game memorys and new features make people never forget about this game and im glad to see this 1f642.png congratulations to evreyone 1f642.png long live the fighters!

The sandworm cake made me laugh (and to celebrate my own birthday with a cake like that).

20 years don't look that much, but this means that I was hardly a teenager at that time. I still remember how my cousing had this game and we did a copy of the CD.

The music wasn't in the copy, because even with the CD the game didn't loaded (during installation you needed to disable to install de music) but the cutscenes still worked.

And, of course, beating the first mission using the original CD and then creating 9 savestates, 1 per each house and difficulty, so when using the Copy the game didn't loop on the first mission. Good times that come back thanks to all the people that upgraded the game. Gruntmods (or just the .exe modified that remove bugs), the editors...