delivery reinforcements error

Flot2876

Hello, I have a problem, I'm using the editor (Map And missions Editors) opened the mission of Ordos (9 mission v1) and decided to add reinforcement to the delivery itself (have kordinaty time, some units), and then save and run. But I encounter the error ( too many deliveries [ gGameTicks=11] ) 
What should I do please help and tell me how to remove the limit on the supply?

This happens because your event gets stuck in an infinite loop,meaning that every frame (or gameTick) the reinforcement gets called, which the game reports as too many deliveries (you get 60 of them in a second, so the game crashes). 

Check your condition and make sure the event won't be called over and over again. If you want you can tell me your conditions and actions and I'll tell you whats wrong.

1 hour ago, FedaYkin said:

This happens because your event gets stuck in an infinite loop,meaning that every frame (or gameTick) the reinforcement gets called, which the game reports as too many deliveries (you get 60 of them in a second, so the game crashes). 

Check your condition and make sure the event won't be called over and over again. If you want you can tell me your conditions and actions and I'll tell you whats wrong.

If it do not, it is better to write how to make correctly nebylo error with a simple example.

Безымянный.png

10 hours ago, Adriano said:

Excuse me. What does it mean "nebylo error"?

10 hours ago, Adriano said:

Excuse me. What does it mean "nebylo error"?

Can an example to show how to supply themselves, and do not get me an error and crashes.
I made a mistake in the sentence above, sorry

I really don'tunderstand what you are trying to say, and all events look ok in that image, it shouldn't give any error. Is that the mission you are talking about or? Try to rephrase your last post because I couldn't understand.