Can you create a map with bases already existing?

Fugazi

No my system is up to date and capable of playing any game with extra fps ;)

But its a trend i have noticed for years. It started with doom/castle wolf clones.

You dont see any koei type games on the pc in USA anymore I was told by them it wasnt profitable.

What you do see is 20 RPG games that basically are the same hack and slash and progress till your so burnt out you can scream.

In the 80's you had orginal computer games that hardly resembled each other. Adventure games,etc

What other game out there now that lets you command a universe and lets you war agains 9 other opponents for that battle? Strategic games.

Basically its all some rooted in Sid meier's Civ.

Even he created many unique games. I havent seen a decent Pirates! like the original.

Privateer series Where are the space combat and advance your space ship where you are flying around in the universe?

I am basically saying that alot of the games produced are well known money makers that really lack inspiration but the reason they are made is because the bean counters think it will produce cash and it does because hey we need something to buy for that several thousand calculator we bought and have to justify..

But I respect your view and I hope you do mine ;)

Now where is that old game at i was playing..

Beyond Zork! Good ole text adventures