Multiple titles

In trying to update  a number of scenario maps,  I find that there are a good number of Titles  are 'duplicated'.     But they have an indicator of RT2 or TSC.   I hope to have someone explain.

Without downloading all of them as a trial of play, are the creations duplicated in challenges, or each indicator of a different set of challenges?

Out of curiousity I did check and downloaded the scenarios of Oceana and Oceana 1862, as the dialogue and maps of the land masses were completely different. 

If the scenarios are different in challenges, I would like to make them a part of my inventory.

And comments appreciated.

Now back to work at the problems I already have with making corrections to my inventory.  8)

When I make some final changes to an original  map,   I will add a 2.  3,  etc. behind the name of the changed or fixed map.

But, if I make major changes to an original map,  I normally completely change the name of the original map.

Lately I have been posting version numbers with the name for a map I post, that is still a work in progress or for one that is under construction.  

A finished map normally does not have a version number.

A  TSC map would be a Second Century map. 

RT2 maps could be a pre TSC or a TSC map.   A bit confusing.  

I've thought about listing them appropriately as you are doing now.  I'm glad to see this is being done.

Thanks Gwizz,

As without playing the scenario, and checking to see what the challenges, I was finding that the instructions were basically the same, with only a version number being added.   Will recheck the Archives to download any in question, and then play them to see what the difference, if any.  8)