New Mercs Campaign coming soon!

Feda

Sup. I know that I promised new campaigns for quite a while, and I didnt make them (feda the jerk :D ). Now I can say that finally im coming up with another big project, after the all new atreides campaign. It is an all new mercenary campaign. Missions are totally created from scratch, original ideas. I hope u will like the story and the new type of missions that i created. there wont only be the objective to kill everybody. Some missions will contain different objectives, from capturing a specific structure using only a small group of units & stuff like this to defending allied house who pays money for protection until their shipments will arrive.

You will act as a Mercenary Commander who receives orders from his leader to command hungry-for-money forces. Depending the House who pays you more, u change alliances. Also, mercs are hunting for technology, so a future new vehicle aquisition might be interesting enough for them to change sides for obtaining it :P

I've already finished the first 6 missions + tested them. I need to finish other 3 , then write briefings for each one. The campaign should be released soon (don't know exactly when, don't ask)