The Hour of Assasins

"The Hour of Assasins" is the name of my mod.

Release date of the mod is 3 june 2011 right here on the emperor forum.

I see tunngle does support mods

The most successful strategy mod at time of posting this topic was

Company of Heroes - BliltzKrieg Mod 23 players online

My objective is 2 bring something different 2 emperor so that we can get extra players & mayb get some old players back.

I hope 2 have 30 players playing my mod by december 2011,ok i know u guys are laughing ur heads off & shaking in disbelief wondering if i have gone mad or if iam drinking yes in fact iam drinking russian vodka with coke but nevertheless i will try my level best & if i dont succeed tough S#*t.

A mod means modification 2 a game.

For example my starport in emperor u can order 60 units whereas in a normal game of emperor u can only order 6 units .

There are some other changes but that u will get in the readme.

I hope to have 2 different types of tournaments ,PRO,NOOB.

A noob tournament will be like 30k & everything will be on like superweapons ,prebuilt ,livingworld ,crates(my favourite).

Prize money will be 100$ however there is a nasty trick here ,u will have to defeat a very difficult A1 in ur final game.

I have set the A1 to be impossible to beat unless u get lucky & pick up the right crate early in the game then even a noob can beat the A1.

Minimum number of players will be 2 including myself,so if anyone rocks up for my tournament it wont be cancelled.

I will be using word of mouth to promote my mod.

Version 1 will be my mod with a little help from limiano if i do get to do version 2 then most likely i will be using ideas from the online players.

So to cap things off here i hope to start something positive for emperor however emperor battle for dune is technically a dead game so the odds are stacked against me. I guess the positive thing is there are always new players & sometimes old players joining the game every month but unfortunetly most disappear after a while.

• Downvote 1

Hooray i managed to download my mod . Now i will try to get people to play it ;) ;) ;)

i hope to have tournaments in august every sunday gmt 6pm. At the moment online players dont seem to be interested .

The 1 stands for version 1, the c stands for c drive (C:\Westwood\Emperor\DATA).

You just install and play an uninstaller is also available. The mod will install itself here C:\Westwood\Emperor\DATA . If your setup is different & you want the mod then you can contact me here or online when iam playing emperor on tunngle.

• 1 month later...

In july i will try to get people to download the mod however i c people dont even know what is a mod so this task will be very difficult.

i hope to have tournaments in august every sunday gmt 6pm. At the moment online players dont seem to be interested .

The 1 stands for version 1, the c stands for c drive (C:\Westwood\Emperor\DATA).

You just install and play an uninstaller is also available. The mod will install itself here C:\Westwood\Emperor\DATA . If your setup is different & you want the mod then you can contact me here or online when iam playing emperor on tunngle.