Earth 2150/The Moon Project

Terror

Ok... another earth2150 thread :-) :

but what I was wondering was, what does the headquarters do when you klick defence or research or whatsoever.

Also I would like to know what you can do against buildings that have been attacked by electro guns.. they somehow keep stunned the whole time.. and i just sell/rebuild them  :-/

Headquarters

Defense- From what I know, this makes sure turrets fire as soon as an enemy enters its range instead of waiting.

Research- I'm not completely sure, I always manage my research on my own.

For the other options I'm not sure, I don't use them.

As for the electro thing- the buildings don't respond because they are disabled. Ion cannons and electro weapons can damage a verhicle or building electronics. When the unit or structure can still repair the electronics on its own, it is "shocked" (click once on the image in the selection bar to see if it's shocked) and when the electronics are so badly damaged that a repairer is needed it is "disabled" (LC units and buildings do not get disabled, but they can be shocked).

The electro cannon takes some time to shock or disable a thing, but ion cannon does it much quicker. Upgrade ion cannon to do more damage to electronics. Note however that ion cannon can only destroy shields and shock/disable things, not destroy them. But once verhicles/buildings are shocked, they can be captured by a repairer :).

okay thanks :-)... since i was playing a multiplayer game yesterday. A free for all game and i was ED and i was attacked by 25 electro lunars or something and i saw that multiple buildings were shocked and stayed in that phase  :-/

Back home I got internet, but on a comp that doesn't match system specs of the game. The comp on wich I play games is on the same network but we use a program called Proxy + that apparently doesn't allow online gaming. I'm thinking of a solution right now.