3rd world War, sour notes.

I often wonder how the counties of the world will choose a side in the next world war.

The world seems to be heading for another war as the world economy continues to fail. 

It has been predicted that China and Russia would be on opposites sides since they

both want to expand their power and have long had border problems.  They both have

been enlarging their forces for some years.

But, I think they are more likely to unite against the US.

I'm thinking when Obama stated that he wanted an army as large as the US army,

The way it has been going for the US, it could happen sooner than later. 

This would worry both Russia and China.

If on the other hand, the on going tear down of the US economic power structure may take a long time,

then both Russia and China will have gained enough power to have little to fear from the US.

I guess only time will tell how and when the Next World War will start and who fights whom. 

I'm not so sure the US will even be involved in the next world war. This country is being destroyed from within and will most likely be a giant Bangladesh by the time the 3rd world war breaks out. Easy pickin's for any minor dictator.

I watched a DVD concerning the direction that the US has been heading over the last 70 or so years.

A new world order direction has always failed.  The constitution has recovered from each attack.

Now, whoever is pulling Obama's strings, to advance that agenda, seems to be finding some success.

Not only is the US at a point where the national debt in unpayable and new programs un-doable, 

Nearly the whole world has the same problems.  The US Constitution is now hanging by a thread.

The debt & loss income of the world, more than equals the world's GNP.

I don't think China and Russia was included as part of that figure.  Of the two, I believe only Russia has some debt.

China is a growing power house, with an uncertane future as to what kind of world power they will become.

At some point the progressives will pull the rug out from under us and turn us into a 3rd world county.

We will become their slaves.  Maybe there will  be enough minutemen to save the day. 

Well, if you consider a statement made back in the 1700's by a man named Sir Alexander Fraser Tyler:

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largess from the public treasury. From that time on the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the results that a democracy always collapse over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the worlds greatest civilization has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence:

*From bondage to spiritual faith

*from spiritual faith to great courage

*from courage to liberty

*from liberty to abundance

*from abundance to selfishness

*from selfishness to complacency

*from complacency to apathy

*from apathy to dependency

*from dependency back again to bondage."

or the words of Arnold Toynbee:

"The release of initiative and enterprise made possible by self-government ultimately generates disintegrating forces from within. Again and again, after freedom brings opportunity and some degree of plenty, the competent become selfish, luxury-loving and complacent; the incompetent and unfortunate grow envious and covetous; and all three groups turn aside from the hard road of freedom to worship the golden calf of economic security. The historical cycle seems to be:

from bondage to spiritual faith;

from spiritual faith to courage;

from courage to liberty;

from liberty to abundance;

from abundance to selfishness;

from selfishness to apathy;

from apathy to dependency;

and from dependency back to bondage once more."

It would seem we're about due, but this time I believe it's going to be a world dictator, accomplished in great part due to the writings of such notables as Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven (do a search on the Cloward-Piven Strategy), Saul Alinsky, and many more Progressives.