EMF

Gwizz

I think it is the EMF (Electra motive force) that is produced as part of a solar flare.  Gee that is not right?

I watched 2012 again as the earth heated up and melted the plates.

I didn't know it is the same energy that a high altitude Nuclear bomb creates, that can destroy electronic equipment.

That the earth was missed by only a day a while back of being hit by a solar flare from the sun that could have knocked out all satellites, cell phones, new autos with electronic ignition, house wiring, power lines, water pipes, etc.etc.etc.  It can even catch RR ties on fire from the electric current in the rails causing the rails to become red hot.

How do you harden a computer.  Gee, I would miss playing Railroad tycoon.

For those who worry.  Don't, -----the sun is in the inactivity stage right now, giving us global cooling with almost no solar flares.  

And we thought global warming was bad.  well I guess it can be if caused by a solar flare or a nuclear sky bomb.

The cold war was stopped by two powers that didn't want to loose everything.

Now the cold war is heating up again with one side wanting to die and collect its' 75 virgins.

Gee wizz, won't we ever run out of problems?    >:(