Constitutional issue

Does the United States Constitution matter?  It seems that Hillary Clinton and the Washington, D.C. insiders don't seem to think so because despite being ineligible under the U.S. Constitution, Hillary Clinton is being nominated for Secretary of State!

You see, the Ineligibility Clause (Article 1, Section 6) of the Constitution provides that

"No Senator or Representative shall, during the time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil office under the Authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time."

And unfortunately for Hillary, a January 2008 Executive Order signed by President Bush (during Hillary Clinton's current Senate term) increased the salary for Secretary of State, thereby rendering Senator Clinton ineligible for the position.

This provision was designed by our Founding Fathers to protect against corruption. (President Ronald Reagan reportedly did not appoint Senator Orin Hatch to the Supreme Court because of this provision.)

There's no getting around the Constitution's Ineligibility Clause. Hillary Clinton is prohibited from serving in the Cabinet until at least 2013, when her current term expires.

And now Hillary is attacking us. Her spokesman smeared us by calling us a "fringe group." Why? For pointing out that the U.S. Constitution

Gwizz:

There is a very easy way to get around the Constitutional prohibition.  Senator Clinton resigns the morning of her official nomination (which cannot occur prior to January 20, 2009).  At that point she is not a sitting Senator, and fully eligible to hold the office of Secretary of State.

I'm not saying I like it.  But if she is not a sitting Senator at the moment of her official nomination, then the prohibition does not apply.

And the "Office of the President Elect" does not have the power to nominate anyone for anything.  All that begins at 12:01 p.m. on January 20, 2009.

That makes sense.  But I doubt the pay raise will be rolled back.

Obama said he doesn't like the wording in the constitution, that it needs to be changed. 

I wonder if he will try to change it like when Roosevelt tried.

With the Courts like they are, it might just happen this time.  Then Obama might have a need for that powerfull personal army he wants for Homeland Security.

• 4 weeks later...

I said I was going to stop posting about Politics.  But some things just make a person so mad.

I was reading about the vote counting in Wisconsin for their Senator.

Obama is a constitutional lawyer.  He did a good job instructing ACORN's Democratic leaders.

They are doing the same thing again, as they have done in other states;

Picking and chosen which votes to count where the Democrats are strong, and

throwing out a vote count where Conservatives are strong.

They know that the Conservatives will take this illegal Liberal activity to court, and

know that the Liberal Judges will strike down the lawsuits by disregarding the Constitution.

On another note the investigation of Obama's birth place continues.

It has been discovered that before Obama became a Senator he traveled abroad on a

foreign pass port not as a citizen of the US.  Now as a Senator he can travel on a diplomatic passport. 

More and more it looks like Obama is not a citizen.

The Liberal Judges continue to throw out the birth place law suits.

This has to be the biggest travesty and violation of the constitution the US has ever suffered.

• 1 month later...

I have been building RT3 maps and playing RT2 when I have time.

While doing this I have been listening to the following site.

www.infowars.com/ 

This is a site that repeats different broadcasts over and over.

I just have to pick one and listen to it in the background while I work on RT.

Some of the topics are not believable.  Such as, blowing up a weapons of mass destruction site in Iraq and letting the solders involved stand down wind of the dangerous gas from the blast. A dead solder can't be a witness.  But:

I've checked out a few of these topics and so far, they seem to have all been reported correctly and honestly by this site. 

Some of these things make you sick that people will do these things.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(