TSC Campaign #3- Mother Russia

I don't think I played this map to a win.

So, I can't help you with a given method.

Remember you can increase the speed of a loco by moving the throttle.

but, pushing it to full throttle can increase the rate of break downs for the loco.

The faster you make delieveries to more money you make.  Sometimes I will watch how I load a train. An over loaded train goes slower and I believe may wear out sooner.

Sometimes you can make more money with less expenses by running fewer trains to keep the demand prices, paid, higher.

Gwizz is right, it helps to learn basic techniques rather than asking for help with a specific scenario.                                                                                     

Isn't there a download somewhere which runs over this, full of tips?

Hoping not to scare you but the PopTop Campaign scenarios are part of the learning curve and not all that hard!  That's the beauty of RT2 - it is not the kind of game you learn in an afternoon and after a few days, you're bored with it.  I was still finding new things after several years; and still am, really.  When you've honed your skills, you'll find many of the separate scenarios, especially ones you can download on this site, will really test you!