new map!

Well, I played the other map.  ::) I'll download this one and try again but I don't think it's going to help me much.  ;D

You can see my results at this link;  :'(

http://hawkdawg.com/rrt/rrt3/shots/loser.htm

Fun map though.  :)

Edit 1: I just looked over the two different versions and it seems to me the first version win events were right.

Why did you change?

Now that you mention it, I had the same outcome, as you might have seen if you went to that link.

However, I don't believe your changes are what were needed.

With your permission I'll take a look at it and see if I can see what's wrong.  :)

Edit 1: I didn't look at the events close but one thing I did notice was the order of the events in the list.

The game triggers events in the order it reads them from the list so that it needs to check first to see if you achieved bronze, then it checks for silver, then gold. If it doesn't find the requirements for those three it then looks for loose.

The way you have it set up you couldn't even get gold because it will see loose first.

Move loose down the list so that your list reads;

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Loose

in that order. You might want to take that into account for the other events as well.  :)

I was asked the question. I was having enough trouble trying to haul autos to places that didn't want to pay for them. I didn't have time to haul alcohol for the mob.

Besides, I've been in the editor since then,  ;D  ;)

You should stop by my forum and let folks know your map is here. I believe it's the most active board at the moment, but leave your map here. That will help draw activity to this forum.  ;D