Commands

I'm playing around beefing up SPQR to add some new requirements for deliveries. Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of commands for the programming?

P.S. Has anyone had any success with a rate war type map?  I was doing a Heartland version a few years ago - I thought I could make small territories around the cities, use the countloads and then destroy the loser's rails and staton, but I never got it to work properly.

There is a list of triggers and affects in the manual.

Also the editor 2 file for the TSC and later versions,  have some triggers and ID numbers. 

It is possible that Jesse has these listed on this site in the map section.  I don't remember seeing them. 

Found them.

Now I have a different problem.  I've set up a test for companyllifetimeloadshauledfromterritory(1)>0 in territory 3.  This gives a choice where you can choose to do something or nothing.  The something is supposed to set TerritoryVariable4 to 1, add 1 to TerritoryVariable1, and make a later locomotive available. It is tested against the player's company only, and against Territory3 only.

The event fires - I get the choice dialogue, but none of the effects seem to fire  (I've put in markers in the annual report that print out the variable values).

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  I've tried with both annual and monthly checking, and with both one time event and not.

It would seem you have set the event up properly.

Might check to see if another event is using the same variables.

On your status reports did you set them up as:

trigger = territoryvariable1

dialog  = Territoryvariable1 = (trigger)

This would tell you the values of TV1 and TV4 in the annual reports

I often use an early event to set variables to 1 to start, one time event.

Then the following events will change the 1 up or down to suit your needs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that if the wording was change for those triggers that they could be made to work.  Sorry, I don't remember what I changed.  It might have been as simple as leaving out the word "From"