Map not ready, dairies went on strike & won't load milk.

Gwizz

Thought the Seattle Industrial map was going to ready last week.  But the won't load their milk in a cotton car and went on strike.  For some reason no matter what I try the milk cars won't appear. 

So I removed the Dairies and Milk Plants and now I'm rebalancing the map.

Maybe they can deliver milk in those new Reo Trucks. 

A couple of things I want to change then the map should be ready this week end.

What is it with this map?  Now the rubber workers are on strike and refuse to load rubber.  There must be a defect in this maps code.  I'll move rubber to the ports as a maufactured cargo and see what happens.

Ok I can now import rubber.  But having removed 3 potential cargos the map is now too hard. At least I was losing on it, on this last go around.  I guess I will have to sweeten it up some.

My 6 connection status events also don't all fire.  Except for the territory ID they are all written the same.  Must have something to do with having IA as part of the connecting trackage.  Shouldn't make a differance.  Maybe I will change them to city ID events. 

Remake maps tend to have bugs.  There must be a memory factor to contend with, from the old or changed set of events.

Well, the dairy and rubber workers have cars but now the grain farmers do not have the grain cars.

I wonder what is causing such radical behavior.  When I again started working on this map I had just loaded the RT2 TSC program on this old computer and have not yet patched it.  I don't remember this problem being an issue with the orginal RT2 TSC.  I think I will remove grain save the map then put grain back and save again and see what happens.

At least I enjoy playing this map.  So I have not given up on it yet.