Dune2000 multiplayer problem

mmasterr

Hey all, I search there about the problem with play multiplayer dune 2000. So can anyone help me how to play multiplayer by LAN or Internet? Because i can't register the game because server is down (westwood doesnt exist as we know). Playing by hamachi doesn't work.

Thanks for all answers

Hey all, I search there about the problem with play multiplayer dune 2000. So can anyone help me how to play multiplayer by LAN or Internet? Because i can't register the game because server is down (westwood doesnt exist as we know). Playing by hamachi doesn't work.

Thanks for all answers

The server was actually hosted by a third party.

http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?/topic/21509-dune2k-the-ultimate-guide-to-multiplayer-game/

• 3 months later...

I have to ask a quick question, I have hamachi working ( can chat). but when I run dune 2000 I do not see the LAN button under multiplayer. What does this mean? "Start Dune 2000 -> DirectPlay UDPtoIPX patch -> select the network address to use:" I am not exactly sure how to do that. I think once I do that, it will work. Thanks for the help, can't wait to use 2k in multiplayer.