From RA1024

RA1024

Hey guys,

I wanted to drop in and let you know what I've been up.  I started working on my own game engine about a year and a half ago and have been working on it 7 days straight since the beginning of this year.  Along the way I met the former designer on the Sims II and we became friends and eventually ended up collaborating on a simple fps using my coding and his game models and art.

After several months of hard work we finally released the game on the Xbox under the Indie games section and it just went live last night.  If anyone is interested, you can take a look here. 

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550314/

It's mainly an online game but it does come with 20 single player levels but those are not nearly as fun as the online.

I'm glad to see people are still playing on the server and now that all the hard work is over I might even have time to play again after all these years :)

Long live House Harkonen!

Ra

;D looks kewl... makin games is an art ... good job there... u should do something for emperor too  ;D ... maybe u can make the next sequel for this game! or at least an expansion xD or maybe an emperor FPS game.... just like command and conquer renegade.

Is this game for PC too? guess not... too bad i dont got XBOX... im a PC gamer xD

Welcome back to emp!