Dune 2k Missions Editor

Xaptor

Would anyone know of any missions editors for Dune 2000, where I would be able to edit the map, objectives, object placement etc?

I have been planning to make a mod for Dune 2000 but have not been able to change the missions or mission maps

Please help

i kow joke.....what do raider in heavy factory? Raider is making genetic change to breed  formula1 stealth raider with devastator gun  . . . .. . . . . . . . . . I have mod with carryal image replaced with raider icon  when you make carryal  you get flyig raider.more fun when raider take harvester to refinery  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .thre is no any missions map editor but ea has one since they made dune..good would be if they could sell dune resources

im gonna make  conyard with rocket turret..in tibed i turn back modified outpost techlevel 2 for both ordos and harks...so they build it in skirmish..and all buldings have .10000 hull.........armor invulnerable absorb 70% damage.. Stealth raider have devastator weapon and is buildable in missions he is demolition unit,lol...trike and normal raider have sonic weapom.......i need to know how to add triggers/events and houses to missions,...im chungry need hardest mission asap,,....i have released way to add units/uldings to maps..can you use it to make me hot?,.its not hard  but u need to play mission so u get bases locations rest u know

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...