URGENT (seriously:D) console support for 3G (2)

Sneakgab

I know full well that this is not the correct location for such a thread, and do apologize in advance. In my defence, the thread does have some connection to gaming :D

I have posted this here as well for two reasons

1: The urgency

2: Since the thread involves console internet applications, and many gamers (and therefore possibly console owning indivuals) visit this thread, I thought it possible that indivuals with experience on this issue would view this post more readinly than if it was in tech issues.

In a nutshell: I search for a way to use PS3/Wii/Whatever internet capabilities through 3G in an attempt to save my @$$.

Basically, my situation is this. Having being assured numerous times by a Vodacom (SA service provider) attendee that 3G supports consoles, I chose a 3G contract. However, returning home and testing said attendee's inference quickly proved otherwise. Now, I have a chance to swap this contract for another contract from said company (their idea of fairness is forcing me to give them my money in a different way it seems). However, rumour has it that in fact, ps3and Wii online services are in fact operable from a 3G line.

I understand that this may seem all a bit silly, but If I do not find some method whereby said consoles online capabilities can be used via 3G, I soon shall be strung up by more console focused family!