dune 2000 exploits/bugs

AMIgaBot

• 3 weeks later...

Can you tell me 'bout building on white sand?

As a repay, here is a little somethin'...

itsimpossiblejn3.jpg

Can someone explain this to me??? Buildings lost 0???

More bugs:

- Cheaper Sardaukar trick (See corresponding topic)

- Free vehicles trick (Dirty Deviator trick,see corresponding topic)

- Invulnerable light infantry (See "Strange events" topic)

- Computer orders 5 MCVs for no reason, they're just struggling forwards and backwards on his base

- Silo cheat with something expensive

- Silo cheat with Starport

- Modified Outpost can be sold

- Modified Outpost will not give you new construction options

- Smugglers remain neutral when you run over them

- Mercenaries will not desert when they suffer heavy casualty (however, it happens very rarely)

- Computer trains 1 Thumper Infantry when 95% of his base is destroyed, meaningless command

- Computer will not use units got from crates

- Units sometimes move forward instead of shooting (very annoying, experienced at slower units)

- Spice bloom wipes out sand dunes

- Carryalls are invulnerable when carrying something

- Computer trains an Engineer and tries to use it as an attack unit on your units (it goes near your unit, and since he has no weapons, he just stands there. Computer is not quite well informed about Engineers has no weapons)

- Atreides units arrive after "Atreides has been eliminated!" message (in the spice collecting mission with Ordos)

I think that is all. If y'have more bugs to tell, don't hold them back!

well i made  3gpp file inn nokia5700 .. an video  with 14 minutes of action with buldings on buling and at end  buldings (wall) on white sand.. but file is size 15mb ever after compression :/ where to upload it ??

i know a exploit but works only on dune2000 v 1.03  (bug is  fixed in dune2k 1.06

the exploit make ai a scatter his army on whole map and begin scan for your base. they dotnt know where ur base is.

it works with red ordos and  on habbanya erg (ai must be red ordos or green) atack  enemy harvester on spice, then    watch enemy going to revenge with some trikes to eat your tank. if you have close carryal, upload tank to repairpad ,  ai army should now  reset his army status and should scan for the escaper  on whole map. ai should now send evrywhere infantry,tanks,trikes etc.    it work only sometimes and on v 1.03  ..

atreides and ordos and harkonnen had 10 missions, but  after devellopment  , they cutted off one mission per house but left files in folder.  but can be played with special hack/cheat ..but only possible is to play atreides test mission as o  ordos and harkonnen there is needed an r8 file.  i think  data.r32 . because dune was in project and it had  three grapchic modes. also there was option to play mercenary house, emperor and fremen... but damn westwood was pushed too hard so they released wreck.. not game , they just recked going to be good game.