Dune 2000 problem

Guest XALX

Guest XALX

Hello all:

I have been looking for Dune 2000 for some time and found it for 10.oo at Office max near me. Now i know my computer can handle this game but when i go to hit start to start my first mission, it crashes back to the windows desktop. I went to westswoods website and they siad that i have to hit start then Run and type in C:WestwoodWestwooddune2000.exe /g/f but it still crashes back to the windows desktop. I have been waiting for a reply from them for some time now and so far nothing. So thought maybe i would come on here to ask some of the Dune experts. If you can help me please to do and thanks in advice..if you want to e-mail me the help my E-mail address is AAlmodovar@aol.com

If posting this is breaking the boards rule im am sorry

have you been emailing techhelp@westwood.com they are the more advanced technical help email address not webhelp@westwood.com they give you an automated response with only the most common problems. But you are right those people at westwood take ages to reply to your problems i know what it's like from personal experience you might get more help if you email virtualbob@westwood.com