God Of War

veK

I was wondering if anybody played "God Of War" and/or is currently playing the second part or is planning on doing so. I saw a GOW2 Trailer and bought a playstation 2 because of it just a week ago (and because it's so cheap now). I'm currently playing the first part and really enjoy it. It's just awesome and after a while you figure out which attacks are best for which enemy. I can't wait to play the second part which is supposed to be twice as long (gameplay time) and also features different weapons.

There are some parts I really don't like in the game. So far this has been the part where you have to rescue that annoying oracle from dropping down to the ground and only have 70 seconds to do so. Even more annyoing are some parts at poseidon's challenge and right now I'm stuck at the challenge of hades (balancing across those thin wooden bars and don't be struck by the rotating razerblades). these are parts where you want to throw the controller against the wall and hack'n'slash the developers themselves  ;D

if you don't know the game yet you should check it out. watch some trailers here (I recommend the "GT Video Review" for GOW1 / the "Review" and the "Launch Trailer" for GOW2 - enjoy it):

GOW1 Trailers: http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=498

GOW2 Trailers: http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2567

hasn't anybody of you guys played one of those 2 parts? I can't believe that. anybody who owns a ps2 should have played this.

there are high ratings in every magazine, online-review and communities. it just kicks ass big time  ;D

I finished the second part this morning (after playing all night) and started all over again with bonus play (can use the items I collected and the blade of olympus and I'm already powered up to the max). I guess I'll play it on god mode (hard) after that and maybe I'll try to play it on titan mode (very hard) then. also I have the "challenges of the titans" left. the second part is so great, they made a good game (part 1) even so much better and also they didn't built in that much annoying spots like in the first part.