I'm still around.

RA1024

Hey all, sorry I've been absent for so long.  I'd like to say it's because work is keeping too busy but it's not that.  I have to confess that I've been unfaithful.  I got a PS3 a few months and unfortunately I've been cheating on Emp with Resistance Fall of Man.  I'm ashamed to say it but I hear confession is good for the soul. 

I have no intention of discontinuing the server but my playing time has just been nil because RFOM is just too damn fun.  I've neglected features for too long so I'm going to start trying to make some time each week to fix and add stuff on the server.  Just let me know what stuff you want and I'll try to work it in.  I figure the first thing I'll work on is a nick management feature from the webpage so you can reset passwords and delete nicks.  I know gun wanted a password feature for games and that shouldn't be too hard to add as well.

So what's been going on lately?  I feel like it's been forever since I was online.  Btw, if anyone plays RFOM, I use the same nick there as well.

RA

Hey Rooraa !

Good to see you and from all of us I would like to say your unfaithfulness is forgiven (cos lets face it, who needs who more, like the rich husband and the feeble wife ;)..oooh, topical topical ;D)!

I think it would be a good thing if you could just check that the new nick and password feature is working ok as a lot of new players report that they get BAD PASSWORD and when I give them on of my nick/pass combos it works fine.

Otheriwse whatever you can do above that is all a bonus and we would be grateful for whatever improvements you can make.

So whats this game you are on about ? Can you do a gas rush in it ?  ;)