Sonic 2006 (it is rather late, sorry :( )

Arraki

Hey sorry I've not been on-line recently, (my comp has been changed to broadband and i was cancelled out of this due to parental controls), but I'm back now. I've been looking around here but i didn't seem to notice a thread for this yet so here it is. I will ask four questions so give your most honest answer.

Q1. How many people have this game?

Q2. What do you think?

Q3. Did Sega go too far to bring back Sonic or was it good enough?

Q4. Do you think Sonic deserved another shot at 3D or was it fine at 2D?

I will give you my answers to these questions, however i am quite biased to it so it will most likely be my fanboyism talking.

Q1. I have it

Q2. I think it's an absolutely fantastic game

Q3. It was almost over the top

Q4. I believe 2D was excellent but some of the 3D games were good, but I'm saying that this is the best 3D sonic game put out.

I'm am looking forward to some peoples answers to these questions, and depending on how much you like Sonic himself i know the best Sonic forum that has been put out, i shall give you their site address.

www.tsf.sonicstrike.net

If you really like Sonic, be a cool blue guy and pop round, this site is always grateful to have newcomers, however do not vandalise the site in anyway or spam it, (except in the spam games forum) any attempts to do this will get you banned immediately, also look at the rules located in each forum page and you will be fine, no one will get on your back and you can keep on posting, happy posting guys and gals.  :)

Arraki over and out.