Off Topic.

harkahn

Hey everyone:

This thread is completely off topic. I just wanted some advice on something. Now i consider myself a stratgey gamer, as strategy games are really the only games i excel at consistently. Anyway, for Christmas I received a copy of a game called Imperium Galactica 2. Basically, I just wanted to know if anybody here has heard of it and if they liked it. I haven't had time to install it yet and I was basically just curious. Again, as I said I know this is way off topic. Thanks for you time and Farewell.

- Jason.

Well, I've played it a lot, and it is extremely addicting. It has a few rough edges, but for the most part this games rocks... it is only one notch down from being a classic. It takes some getting used to, but i would suggest anybody that likes strategy go out and buy this game. Imperium Galactica is the only game lately that has been able to pull me from spening my free-time on Dune 200. Happy New Year everyone. Farewell.

- Jason.