Yet Another Graphic Card Problem

All of a sudden, my Leadtek 6600LE refuses to work. It was working fine last night, playing BF2 on slightly-below-medium settings with a wonderful FPS. This morning, when I turned the computer on, the screen was littered with coloured (and colours constantly changing and screwing) squares, and after the Windows XP splash screen with the blue scrolling bar, the screen remains black. Nothing happens. The coloured squares are gone, and after a while the monitor displays this message saying something like "out of timing" or something like that, and indicates a strange resolution and horizontal/vertical frequencies. The computer doesn't get beyond that and I am forced to switch the computer off.

When I turn it back on, the same squares appear, and I get to the screen telling me Windows failed to start up properly or something and asked me to take Safe Mode and what-not. And this menu, too (which is DOS-designed), is littered with the squares. This obviously isn't a driver problem, but I have no idea what it is.

Even when I try VGA mode, it refuses to get beyond the Windows XP splash screen. When the splash screen is done, the screen goes black, and displays the "out of timing" error message again later on.

Help!

Edit: To be precise, this is the new card http://www.leadtek.com.tw/eng/3d_graphic/overview.asp?lineid=1&pronameid=226

Edit: Problem solved by exchanging video card.

I'm having some problems with the new video card. Battlefield 2 has generated terrain artifacts. See attached.

Is there a way to overcome this problem?

Edit: Issue resolved. Dynamic Lightning had to be disabled to disable artifacts.

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]