out of sinc

Guest me too

Guest me too

well just to say well i have been playing dune like 2 years now and out of sinc is a lot worse now than ever :( i read that some dune editors can do this if you play it on line, even if u uninstall it u will get out of sinc.A LOT OF PPL have problems seeing other ppls ranks in ww whys that ? i have a 600 mhz comp and a 56modem (yeah its slow)but i never had all these problems ages ago why now can some one help me? my ping is average for a 56 k modem i tested it. well thanks for reading this.

• 4 weeks later...

One player being modded (which is not unusual) will throw a monkey wrench into the sync...

I sure hope the new Dune game by WW has more advanced reconnection features, ie like Red Alert 2...

I get the feeling that this whole issue has been a big fat pain in the ass for WW, don't you guys?

I'm not saying it's all cheaters, but I caught a dude the other day building siege tanks from his light factory (it's true, it's true)... Of course he won, and no I didn't post his name to WWO, I just logged on under a different name and played him again, using my own little Stealth Devestator trick. He sure as hell cried cheater as I double-clicked about 20 of then in his base, but he asked for it.