out of sync

Guest sandpitOZ

Guest sandpitOZ

As would know there always been a problem with this out of sync in the game of Dune2000 and earlier versions the help from westwood arrived quickly but no help does anyone know the drivers or settings or what files what does cause this problem. I have once before had this problem and it was fixed by coping the hard drive from another computer with the same build as mine that had no problem playing the game on LAN or on internet over the top of my hard drive. If I want to do that again that is a 4 hour drive away. So does anyone know what does cause this. There has been an increase in other players having the same problem lately who would like to know the fix for it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest OLDSCHOOLNORM

Did anyone get an answer to why the Dune 2000 game goes out of sync?

Does anyone have a good phone number to actually talk to anyone at the Tech support. Every time I call the electronic bullshit keeps hanging up on me.

Please reply to:

OLDSCHOOLNORM@NETSCAPE.NET

THANKS

• 3 weeks later...

In the immortal words of Kurt Angle, "It's True, It's True".

I have noticed online the for the most part, Dune 2000 players online are cliquish, snobbish, and they all think because they're hacked that they're all the sh!t. There are only a few hacks that will allow you to play, and the syncronization is iffy at best.

I'm not the greatest RPG'er, but yout tired of getting beat down by guys you know have nothing on you.

Does anyone playing Dune 2000 online ever get the notion to play COOPERATIVELY against a couple AI opponents? Ask someone online to do this, and they seem to become enveloped in a fog... no man, tvbnerr.... or whatever the hell he's typing. Like the AI is gonna slow down a 1200 MhZ Athlon with an ADSL connection...

I sure hope the multiplayer interface for Emperor is as intuitive as Red Alert 2's is - It helps foster nice behaviour between onliners...

:steps off the soapbox:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sandpitoz

hay Captain_Montego if u had asked me for a game i would have give u a game anytime agains ai.

Im sick of being beat by people who have tomany units built for the amount of spice they harvest. But i cant at the moment because my game goes out of sync :((