no trainers ive download from this site is working nor another(do not ignore)

Xana

??? WTF why hasnt even 1 single freaking trainerw works,even when i didnt update it no triner is working. some1 plz reply and solve this problem.it appears to me that the peolpe wh created these things are criminals who love to scam fucking ppl but luckiliy we dont pay for their crappy-ass trainers.....they say they work when i dont see one sign-of-a-trainer working...why is this if any1 ignores this fucking post ill hang u!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ok first off you need to stop posting like this or I'm going to ban you from this forum.

To answer your question Dune 2000 never had good trainers, thats what happens with games that aren't all that popular. And no one is around to write you one now so stop complaining about how they won't work for you because it isn't going to do you any good and pisses a lot of people off.

i have to be poweruser on my computer to make tibEd wqhich i must say..... sucks major cock.................... >:( cuz when i try to open tibed(after installation and everything) it comes with an error saying... runtime error 70: acces is denied....... >:( >:( >:( >:(