HELP! Last Ordos mission briefing lyrics needed!!!!

Reactor

Hi Reactor. Nice to see ya around :)

I think it says, "Death Hand missile prepping"; preparing, that is 8)

BTW, returning to the original topic of this thread, I believe I have deciphered one more phrase from Edric's briefing. He says, "Three great armires in ruins", referring to the Atreides, Harkonnen and Sardaukar.

Also, I'm less sure about this one, but it is possible that one sentence reads "The Padishah Emperor is the root of it". The root of all Ordos trouble ;) Not sure though.

A side note. Because of such problems in comprehension frequently arising (me being a non-native English speaker), I was thinking about modifying the speech files in question with a sound editor (like Audacity) to render them more comprehensible. However, I have found out that simply reducing playback speed or tempo doesn't help. And I think removing background noise and such stuff requires far more sophisticated equipment, which is unknown or unavailable to me ???

Thank you! And it's nice to see you too! :)

Well, I was really curious about what are they doing with the Death Hand missile when the Palace is built, somehow I couldn't get it out of my head. Yes, I was sure it has something to do with the "preparing", but I never heard the word "prepping" so far, it sounded "rapig" for me, especially if I play wit' House Ordos.

And yes, the word "root" fits in the last Ordos mission cutscene very well (my first thought was the "whole" word, but it didn't make any sense). I think the last Ordos mission cutscene is completed now.

I don't know if these transition briefings can be modified, at least Edric O's voice is originally artificial, it's nice, but some words cannot be understood so easily. And yes,the background distortion noises are really disturbing.

I think there certainly exist such advanced sound editing programs that allow to filter sound records to rid them from noise, amplify speech etc. The question is, are such programs available to general public, or are they only used by military intelligence ;)