Commander Whistler & Vodoo Daddy's Command Center for the Elderly

whistler

Fellow Warriors,

Please check out my little picture of Vodoo and myself. I of course am the more agile one on the left of the photo while my elder counterpart is on the right hand side.

Please just send check and money orders as no cash can be accepted, LOL

to view the picture kindly click the link below.  Thanks

http://home.comcast.net/~mcornicello/Dune_9-26-05.jpg

Have a wonderful day

Yours truely,

Whistler

Hey Guy,

Thanks for the kind words. I do appreciate it. Be it told with the divorce, the new girlfriend, the TWINS on the way and the new job, I havent had time to do much. I will be around for a long time though.

I gotta tell you I came over from Starcraft thinking the game wasn't going to be as good as that. Boy was I mistaken.  I most certainly enjoy playing with all of you.

I also had an idea. I started an awards company, where I make plaques, trophies and different kinds of awards. If we were to hold contests and events, I'd be glad to make the prizes.

The picture, well. I kinda did graphics for a living a while back and I just recently came across todays versions of the same programs (Adobe & Corel). I love doing that sort of stuff. Keeps me funny. LOL I thought of those captions in about 3 seconds as I stared at the photo.

See you all online real soon.