Help, newbe broblem.

mindgem

I downloaded the 1.6 patch after finding the old Dune 2000 cd under some stuff. It's been lying there since 98. Anyways, thought it would be fun to play again but when I hooked it up the screen was all crocked. It was stretched from top to bottom and was more to the left than centred.

I am sure you Dune2000 wizkids know how to solve this easy problem. I tried lower the resolution but that didnt work either. What to do?

Its a bigger problem than you know...

EA removed the dune downloads from their server, in other words you cant play dune online if you had just installed it. There is a guy in dune than might send you those downloads, i'll try to talk to him today and post here again tomorrow.

ophirus.

EA removed the dune downloads from their server, in other words you cant play dune online if you had just installed it. There is a guy in dune than might send you those downloads, i'll try to talk to him today and post here again tomorrow.

You can get all patches and stuff for Dune here.. . download section at the main page.